Foothold Technology’s AWARDS has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) that has been empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program. The stamp of approval designates that the software offers the functionality that enables eligible providers and hospitals to meet Meaningful Use requirements, qualifying these organizations to receive payments under the ongoing EHR adoption program.
“As the healthcare landscape continues to shift under our customers’ feet, we are proud of our work behind the scenes to make sure we can continue to meet these types of Federal standards. We’ve been supporting agencies for almost two decades. This designation reaffirms our ability to support agencies in an ever-changing landscape of care,” says Marlowe Greenberg, CEO of Foothold Technology.
To earn the certification, AWARDS was tested to be in accordance with applicable standards and certification criteria put forth by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
AWARDS, which met the requirements for 2015 Health IT Module Certification, is an easy-to-use, web-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) and software for human services agencies.
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Developer organization name: Foothold Technology
- Product name: AWARDS 3.0
- 36 East 12th St, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10003
- [email protected]
- Marlowe Greenberg, CEO
- Date the product was certified: 12/20/2017
- Unique certification number: 15.04.04.1500.AWAR.03.00.1.171220
- Certification criteria to which the product has been certified: 170.315 (a)(1-14); (b)(1-6); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-9); (e)(1-3); (g)(2-9); (h)(1)
- CQMs to which the product has been certified: 2v7; 68v7; 69v6; 128v6; 137v6; 138v6; 156v6; 159v6; 160v6; 161v6; 166v7; 169v6; 177v6
- Any additional software the certified product relied upon to demonstrate its compliance with certification criteria: used: IMO 2.0 (Intelligent Medical Objects), Surescripts ePrescribing, Digital Rx (H2H Solutions)
All additional costs and limitations info can be found on our website here.
About Drummond Group LLC
Drummond Group LLC is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group LLC tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator Health IT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Authorized Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group LLC continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services.