The Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS) program is a national model of coordinated care being implemented in New York State by the Office of Mental Health.
40% of all PROS programs use AWARDS software as an easier and more efficient way to track patient data and bill Medicaid. Our PROS functionality includes:
- Medicaid billing for MSC, Supervised & Supportive Residence, and Day Habilitation programs
- Res Hab & Day Hab daily data collection sheets, Res Hab sheets connect to progress notes
- MSC life plans and service plans tie directly into Res Hab & Day Hab plans
- MSC billable notes include general narrative, consumer satisfaction, health & safety issues and documentation addressed
- Health assessments, medical providers, medications, hospital visits
- Complete diet and immunization records
- Employment & Training job bank, employers, placement and earnings histories
AWARDS helps your organization do business by offering:
- Standardization of agency data collection & charting procedures
- More staff accountability through reporting, audit trails & reminders
- Easier access to your data, accessible from any location at the agency
- Increased efficiency that allows staff more time to provide services
- Easy audits using AWARDS’ robust reporting functionality
- Real-time collaboration across multi-site organizations
- Standard work flow for all agency employees
- Safe, secure & HIPAA compliant data storage
- Certified for Meaningful Use
- Electronic billing generated directly from services provided
- Web-based cloud technology eliminates hardware & infrastructure maintenance costs
of care requires interoperability.
effort and energy on client support than anything else.