The scope of AWARDS software is deep and wide, with the ability to track an individual’s progress over time while helping providers comply with government and funder reporting standards.
- Progress notes link directly to treatment plans
- Level of Care assessment tools embedded into the software
- Toxicology module with robust reporting capabilities
- Electronic billing generated by the services provided
- Ability to plan, capture data & report on necessary life areas including legal, medical & family
- Discharge planning functionality built directly into treatment plans
AWARDS helps your organization thrive by offering:
- Standardization of agency data collection & charting procedures
- More staff accountability through reporting, audit trails & reminders
- Easier access to your data, accessible from any location at the agency
- Increased efficiency allowing staff more time to provide supports & services
- Easy audits available through AWARDS’ robust reporting functionality
- Real-time collaboration across multi-site organizations
- Standard workflow for all agency employees
- Safe, secure & HIPAA compliant data storage
- An EHR package certified for Meaningful Use
- Seamless integration between clinical data and electronic billing
- Web-based cloud technology, eliminating hardware & infrastructure maintenance costs
Hear What Our Clients Say about AWARDS
Camelot Counseling of Staten Island
“We have used the AWARDS system to go from a paper system to a, now, paperless system.”
Testimonial: Community Counseling Center of Southern Nevada shares thoughts on AWARDS
“Because we have been able to track the demographics, and the outcomes from those demographics, we have been able to apply for grants that other agencies in Nevada simply do not qualify for because they don’t have the data to back it up.”
Michelle Velardo & Theresa Lucero share thoughts on how AWARDS, a web-based electronic record for human services agencies, is supporting data reporting, billing, and agency efficiency at Community Counseling Center of Southern Nevada.
Testimonial: Michelle Velardo & Theresa Lucero discuss how AWARDS is supporting agencies in Nevada.
“I saw what AWARDS could do … it could ultimately make us paperless, … I could get reports that I had to do by hand before.”
A group of Nevada agencies found an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to streamline workflows and meet funder requirements.
AWARDS Ensures Continuity of Services During Difficult Times
“There was continuity of services for our clients, continuity of billing for our grants and insurances, and we lost no time or money – all because of AWARDS.”
Community Counseling Center of Southern Nevada shares how using a paperless documentation system like AWARDS ensured continuity of services for clients after the agency needed to relocate.