- MHA Essex County
The Cure for Sloppy Handwriting Who: MHA Essex County Services: Mental Health Year Founded: 1966 Location: Montclair, NJ Annual Operating Budget: $8 Million Using AWARDS Since: 2009 The Situation: Multiple systems for tracking and billing multiple prog …
- New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
How an entire state uses AWARDS to collect data from more than 1000 programs that serve the homeless Who: New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency Role: Lead agency for the New Jersey HMIS Project Started: 2004 Location: Trenton, NJ Clients Serve …
- Finding $171,000 lost in the couch – How a typical human service agency lost money due to staff turnover and let AWARDS help turn the loss into a windfall
- DePaul Community Services: 42 year old agency saves time and transforms its operations using Foothold’s AWARDS software.
- Transitional Services for NY: How a 25-year old agency transformed a pile of paper files by using a cost-effective, streamlined software package.
- New Jersey HMFA: How an entire state uses AWARDS to collect data from 800+ programs that serve the homeless
of care requires interoperability.
effort and energy on client support than anything else.