Electronic Record for I/DD Service Providers
As leading case management software for developmental disabilities agencies, the scope of AWARDS is deep and wide, with the ability to track and manage data related to virtually all services supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Tracks basic demographics, emergency contacts, guardianship info, service providers, entitlements, consents
- Documents all aspects of Residential, Day Hab, Community Hab, Service Coordination programs
- Directly link daily services documentation with related goals in the service plan
- Medical module equipped with E-Prescribing, medication administration, e-MAR, immunizations, diet, hospitalizations, vital signs, and more
- Employment module tracks schools, training, jobs, employers, earnings history
- Built-in billing manages Medicaid, State Waiver, Third-Party, Direct Contract billing
- Proprietary FormBuilder tool helps create program-specific assessment tools and reports
AWARDS developmental disabilities software offers:
- Standardization of agency data collection & charting procedures
- More staff accountability through reporting, audit trails & reminders
- Easier access to your data, accessible from any location at the agency
- Increased efficiency allowing staff more time to provide supports & services
- Easy audits available through AWARDS’ robust reporting functionality
- Real-time collaboration across multi-site organizations
- Standard workflow for all agency employees
- Safe, secure & HIPAA compliant data storage
- An EHR package certified for Meaningful Use
- Seamless integration between clinical data and electronic billing
- Web-based cloud technology, eliminating hardware & infrastructure maintenance costs
The I/DD Movement and Foothold Technology
of care requires interoperability.
effort and energy on client support than anything else.