Regulation § 170.523(k)(1)(i)-(ii) requires that developers post the following information on their website. This information can be found on the product’s Certificate of Compliance issued by Drummond Group received upon successfully achieving certification.
– Developer organization name: Foothold Technology
– Date the product was certified: 12/20/2017
– Product name: AWARDS 3.0
– Unique certification number: 15.04.04.1500.AWAR.03.00.1.171220
– Certification criteria to which the product has been certified: 170.315 (a)(1-5, 9, 12, 14); (b)(1-3, 10); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-9, 12-13); (e)(1, 3); (g)(3-7, 9-10); (h)(1)
– CQMs to which the product has been certified: 2v7; 68v7; 69v6; 128v6; 137v6; 138v6; 156v6; 159v6; 160v6; 161v6; 166v7; 169v6; 177v6
– Additional software the certified product relied upon to demonstrate its compliance with certification criteria: IMO 2022 (Intelligent Medical Objects); DrFirst Rcopia with SureScripts; Google’s Cloud Healthcare API; Auth0; InterSystems IRIS for Health
– ONC Disclaimer:This Health IT module(s) is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC Health IT Certification Program to certify: Health IT Module(s) and Certification of other types of Health IT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.
If your agency is using AWARDS in innovative ways to create long-lasting change in your community, learn more about how to apply for our next annual Impact Prize.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.