We can help you navigate the dynamic regulatory landscape with AWARDS.
A sample of the types of topics covered under this category:
- NY PROS Program Billing: New York State OMH PROS is a complicated program model and an even more complicated billing model. If your agency has a PROS program, you probably feel some anxiety about getting it right. You’re not alone. Please join our web conference for a discussion about PROS with a focus on billing. Whether or not you use AWARDS for billing, we have tools to help translate complex services into a comprehensible revenue stream.
- PROS: An overview of NY State legislation and how it impacts both clinical tracking and billing.
- Meaningful Use: A general overview of the Federal HITECH/ARRA legislation and what it means to Behavioral Healthcare providers. (Hint: Money!)
- APG Regulations: An overview of NY State legislation and how it impacts both clinical tracking and billing.
- NYSCRI: An update on the NY State Forms Project