AWARDS Certified Edition is interoperable with any Health Information Exchange (HIE). It is the powerful combination of user-friendly behavioral healthcare case management software and a feature-rich federally certified, 2015 Edition ambulatory EHR. This enables agencies to complete their services documentation while taking advantage of cutting edge interoperability and quality measure reporting for value-based payments, while meeting funder requirements for usage of federally certified software.
AWARDS Certified Edition is configured to support specific workflows that let medical providers focus on the individuals they serve while making sure they can record all of the necessary information easily and efficiently.
AWARDS Certified Edition Highlights:
AWARDS enables users to record all of the details of encounters with patients and individuals, while being able to update their medical records, write notes, and generate interoperability documents.
AWARDS has the most up to date version of the C-CDA, the ability to send and receive care-related documents by Direct, and to exchange data with nearly any Health Information Exchange.
Behavioral Healthcare-Focused Clinical Quality Measures
AWARDS has a selection of the clinical quality measures that actually work for behavioral healthcare, and provides users with a one-click export to the QRDA format needed for many value-based payment programs.
And much, much more
AWARDS includes all of the features of an ambulatory EHR using the latest Federal Standards.
What Can My Agency do with AWARDS Certified Edition?
- Participate in regional and national interoperability
- Support its documentation needs for the Medicare Quality Payment Program
- Track and support needs related to Medicaid DSRIP, PQRS, MU Incentive Program
- Meet the requirements of EHR Adoption Programs
- Participate in Value-Based Care (VBC)/Value-Based Payment (VBP) programs
What Additional Functionality is Part of the AWARDS Certified Edition?
- IMO: The IMO content search engine integration enables users to enter partial names of diagnoses and procedures and have the system suggest a full list of related terms with their appropriate codes (DSM-5, ICD 10, CPT, LOINC, HCPCS, and SNOMED-CT) for selection. Medical terminology and coding are invaluable to interoperability and value-based payments.
- E-Prescribing: E-Prescribing functionality, complete with electronic prescribing for controlled substances (EPCS) is critically important to using certified software even if you’re not required to use electronic prescribing in your region.
- Interoperability Center: The AWARDS Interoperability Center provides options for HIE and Direct connections using the latest version of the C-CDA document combined with secure and trusted connectivity.
- Dashboard Tool: The Dashboard tool allows for easy reporting on all 2015 Edition Stage 2 and 3 Objectives, as well as Clinical Quality Measures with automatic QRDA export files.
Optional helpful functionality and tools:
- InSight – a complete Business Intelligence tool that provides full analytics and dashboarding capabilities for your organization.
- E-Labs – electronic lab order functionality which gives users a direct connection with Quest, LabCorp and hundreds of other labs.
How is My Agency’s Data and Workflow Affected by EHR Interoperability with AWARDS Certified Edition?
In addition to the benefits of electronic record keeping available through AWARDS, the available connections to HIEs provide a few major benefits to AWARDS users.
- the ability to coordinate care by sending electronic documents with health information to the HIE so other providers can use your data,
- the ability to retrieve data and incorporate it into your database so you can provide better care, and
- the ability to receive alerts from other providers about your consumers.
By connecting to an HIE, the data you contribute into the health system can help the health system as a whole. As an agency, you’ll be better prepared to collaborate with entities working with providers to share data and move toward a Value-Based Care (VBC)/Value-Based Payments (VBP) model aimed at improving the patient experience, improving outcomes, and reducing costs.