Product InformationRegulation § 170.523(k)(1)(i)-(ii) requires that developers post the following information on their website. This information can be found on the product’s Certificate of Compliance issued by Drummond Group upon successfully achieving certification.
- Developer organization name: Foothold Technology
- Date the product was certified: 7/10/2014
- Product name: AWARDS 2.6
- Unique certification number: 07102014-2066-1
- Certification criteria to which the product has been certified: 170.314(a)(1-15); 170.314(b)(1-5, 7); 170.314(c)(1-3); 170.314(d)(1-8); 170.314(e)(1-3); 170.314(f)(1-3); 170.314(g)(2-4)
- CQMs to which the product has been certified: CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS128v2; CMS138v2; CMS155v2; CMS156v2; CMS161v2; CMS165v2; CMS166v3
- Any additional software the certified product relied upon to demonstrate its compliance with certification criteria: H2H Digital Rx, MedAllies Direct Solutions
- ONC Disclaimer: “This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.”
AWARDS Is a Certified EHR
If you are using AWARDS and have an Eligible Professional (EP) on your staff (a Psychiatrist, Doctor, Nurse Practitioner or APN), you may be able to collect $63,750 per EP through the Federal Meaningful Use incentive program. (Five EPs? $318,750!)
Foothold Technology's AWARDS software for behavioral health and human service providers is a Certified Complete Ambulatory EHR as tested by the Drummond Group, an Authorized Testing and Certification Body (ATCB) of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-HIT) under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). That means, if you have EPs and use (or are planning to use) AWARDS, you are eligible to receive incentive funds.To participate in the program, you must:
1) Have an Eligible Professional on staff or on contract
2) Begin the process of Registration and declare your intent to use a Certified EHR.
3) Purchase a Certified EHR. If you already have one, so much the better.
4) Use your certified software to meet the measures (or apply for an Adopt, Implement, Upgrade incentive)
5) And then Attest to the fact that you have met the measures using your Certified EHR.
As a certified EHR, AWARDS includes all the features needed for you to demonstrate Meaningful Use. To support your efforts along the way, AWARDS also offers reporting tools to track accomplishment of Meaningful Use objectives. As a Foothold client, you will have dedicated staff and an array of materials to help you make sense of the transformative behavioral healthcare landscape and to walk you through the implementation of the core and menu-set measures that will qualify you for the incentive funds.Even if you haven't yet purchased an EHR, you can start applying for these funds just by registering and identifying AWARDS as your intended software. For any questions about Meaningful Use at Foothold or to get started with implementing AWARDS as a certified Behavioral Health EHR solution, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to helping you achieve Meaningful Use and receive your incentive dollars.
Learn about Meaningful Use
- How Meaningful Use Could Mean Money for Your Agency - 3/26/12
- Integrating Behavioral Healthcare with Medical Healthcare Presentation- UPDATED: 3/7/2012
- RHIOs, Health Homes, and HIEs- 9/7/2011
- Integrated Health Care Takes A First Step in NY State- 7/25/2011
- Latest Updates on Qualifying for ARRA (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) Incentives- 3/25/2011
- What's So Meaningful about Meaningful Use?- 11/29/2010
- Federal Overview for Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs
- Federal Eligibility Requirements
- Registration for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
- Eligible Professional (EP) Attestation Worksheet
- Find a Regional Extension Center
- The National Council: Gaining Access to Meaningful Use Incentive Dollars
- eMedNY: EHR Incentive Program Information