Hear what I/DD providers are saying about Foothold #DDAwareness17...
“Before AWARDS, it was all paper data collection. We really couldn’t keep an eye on what kind of services we were providing. With AWARDS, the data is at our fingertips.”
- Michele Meyer, Jewish Service for the Developmentally Disabled
“The ability for us, no matter where we are in the state, to have access to the information about any client at any given time, whether it’s after hours or on a holiday, has been the most important change for us.”
- Angela Gerding, Advocacy & Protective Services, Inc.
“We live in a very rural area -- our case management and service coordination staff drive hundreds of miles a week to see consumers. With AWARDS they can do their notes on the spot.”
- Barry Berghaus, United Helpers Mosaic
“By using the same methods across our programs for data collection, we can easily see if ISPs are done, notes are complete, and if caseloads are manageable. Because we use the same forms (in AWARDS), all MSCs have clarity.”
- Sonji Phillips, Unique People Services
“With AWARDS, we can meet our regulations across two different states, all in one database.”
- Stan Chotkowski, Keystone Community Resources
Latest News & Blog
- SPEAKING EVENT | Healthy Agencies Create Healthy Communities: 5 Tools to Prepare - Wednesday, 04/05/2017 11:00 am
- SPEAKING EVENT | No More Sleepless Nights: Adapting to Managed Care In Ohio - Wednesday, 04/26/2017 2:45 pm
- SPEAKING EVENT | You’ve Been Hacked – Now What? - Thursday, 04/27/2017 10:30 am
- SPEAKING EVENT | Executive Panel Discussion: EHRs in the Cloud - Thursday, 04/27/2017 11:40 am