Web-Based Human Services Software and Behavioral Health EHR
Our software, AWARDS, is a web-based electronic record for human service providers, behavioral health EHR (Electronic Health Record) and HMIS (Homeless Management Information System).
We work with agencies across the spectrum of human services including developmental disabilities, mental health, substance abuse, homeless, supportive housing, HCBS (Home and Community Based Services) and many more.
AWARDS is HIPAA-compliant, is federally certified as an Electronic Health Record (EHR) for Meaningful Use, and offers full interoperability with any other federally certified system for participation in Health Information Exchanges (HIE) and Regional Health Information Organizations (RHIOs).
Here's what providers like you have to say...
“With over 20 programs in four boroughs in New York City, we can easily collect information centrally and track clients as they progress through our continuum of programs. Foothold Technology staff have always provided prompt and attentive customer support.”
- Robyn Gundy, Bowery Residents’ Committee
“AWARDS has re-imagined the way we operate and allowed us to meet all State and Federal health home HIT standards of service delivery. We are now able to do everything from documenting care management activities to facilitating communication amongst team members and between the health team and caregivers thanks to the interoperability of AWARDS.”
- Daniel L. Lowy, Argus Community
“Our programs are not simple to run, and I don’t know how we would do it without AWARDS and the support we receive from Foothold. The money we recouped was a team effort!”
- Jenna Tine, Goodwill Industries of Greater NY & Northern NJ
“Foothold delivers. RSS has been a customer of Foothold Technology since 2008. In today's ever changing landscape, an innovative and responsive vendor is imperative to the future success of all agencies.”
- Tony Siracusa, Director, Rehabilitation Support Services
Latest News & Blog
- SPEAKING EVENT | Building Connections: Preparing Your Agency for Care Coordination - Thursday, 04/26/2018 11:30 am
- SPEAKING EVENT | No More Sleepless Nights: Updated Strategies to Help You Adapt to Managed Care In Ohio - Tuesday, 05/01/2018 1:30 pm
- WEBINAR | 5 Ways to Future-Proof Your Agency - Wednesday, 05/16/2018 2:00 pm
- WEBINAR | How to Simplify Your Documentation Needs - Wednesday, 05/30/2018 2:00 pm