Unless otherwise noted, all events are listed in Eastern Time.
FootholdConnect - New Features and Functions: August Enhancements
Friday, Aug 08, 2014 - 2:00 PM
Join us for our webinar series that focuses on new and improved functionality deployed each month. We demonstrate many of the new features listed in each month’s What’s New in AWARDS section of FootNotes. Time permitting, these webinars may also review the most recent Tip of the Month.
This free session is open to anyone who wants to stay informed about the newest enhancements of AWARDS functionality. If you are unable to attend, please contact email@example.com for information about access to a recording of the event.
NOTE: If multiple people will be sharing one computer, you only need to register one person.
Register below and join us on Friday, Aug 08, 2014 - 2:00 PM
Review & Refresh: Multiple Step Admissions Process
Tuesday, Aug 19, 2014 - 2:00 PM
In this event especially designed for Front Line staff, we will be reviewing the ins and outs of the Multiple Step Admission Process. We will discuss how to minimize duplicate clients during admission, how to best record the source of the clients referral, and how to move a client through to a final decision about their admission. We will also discuss how an agency can create pending clients and why that might be a valuable option. Reports related to admissions that can help staff audit their program admissions will also be discussed.
Register below and join us on Tuesday, Aug 19, 2014 - 2:00 PM
Review & Refresh: How to Audit My Work in AWARDS
Wednesday, Aug 27, 2014 - 2:00 PM
We understand that working with clients and entering data in AWARDS is an on-going process that keeps you very busy. Did you know AWARDS can help you keep on-track with your work by providing information and reminders about upcoming due dates and overdue or missing work?
During this informative session, we will help you find out things like:
- How can I get reminders about assessments, medical appointments, Service Plans that are coming due soon?
- How can I get notified about clients who haven't had Progress Notes written in the last 30 days?
- What report can I run to see how long it's been since a note has been written for clients on my caseload?
- Do I need reminders about client entitlements that need to be recertified soon?
- Which notes and Service Plans have not been electronically signed?
- Which client's notes have not yet been entered?
- Did I enter entitlements information for everyone on my caseload?
- And when do those consents to speak to the doctor expire??!
Come prepared with questions about other things you would like to audit in AWARDS, and we will explore ways to get you what you need.
Register below and join us on Wednesday, Aug 27, 2014 - 2:00 PM